Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How Did He Do That


I am so proud of myself. I have, in six months, taught myself everything there is to know about a computer. I have learned how to use Messenger, and have taught some of my blond friends to use it as well. I can down-load and actually find the files. I have come a long ways from the girl who crashed her first computer within ten minutes of getting it.
I purchased and installed, all by myself ,a children's program that claimed it would keep my children safe. This program is so concerned about my child's safety and the safety of my computer,that the children can't even get out of the safety program to access other files on the computer. This is great I told myself. Now Daddy can't blame the kids when something goes wrong with the computer. All will be well!!!
It has been two days now. The kids love it. I love it. Until.......Jonathan couldn't access something he wanted to. I was too busy to put my password in. Jonathan types in a code. Bingo!!!! He leaves the safety of the child's program and off to the Internet it goes. His older brothers are screaming how did you do that??? I am asking do you know my password. Then everyone looks at me and says," I thought you said it wouldn't do that!!!" Was it coincidence? Does he know my password? Did the computer program malfunction? We may never know. All Jonathan does is shrug his shoulders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd better watch that boy !!!