Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mommy is Sick

I haven't felt this sick since the last time I was sick. My body aches. My head hurts. Worst of all...I can't breathe. This is worse for me than anything else because I am claustrophobic. Not being able to breathe creates an incredible sense of panic for me. It takes all my self control not to run out into the streets screaming,"Somebody help me!!I can't breathe!!!!" I have taken all the recommended dosages of medicines the law will allow and still I can not breathe. Just when I thought I would lose my mind;two sweet little arms rap around my neck and a precious little voice whispers,"Mommy,I love you and I will pray Jesus makes you all better!" Like magic that the medicine could not bring.....I feel all better now. No, I still can't breathe;but that doesn't matter any more. Thank you, Cassie.

1 comment:

luvmyboys said...

Awwwee....sorry you didn't feel well! It is SO hard to be sick especially when you are the Mommy!